The practice of Lowenstein & Stumpo (L&S) was founded in Brisbane in 1981.
L&S is an engineering consultancy company specialising in Structural and Civil Engineering projects.
L&S offers a comprehensive design service taking a development from the feasibility phase through to construction and final delivery of the project.
We offer the following services:
- detailed design and preparation of contract documents
- construction inspections and certification
- project management
- forensic inspections and reports
- feasibility studies
- tender analysis
At L&S we are committed to the client's needs. By collaborating with all the stake holders, the client’s specific requirements are achieved by working through all available options.
- high density apartments & single dwellings
- clubs & entertainment venues
- educational buildings
- community & public buildings
- commercial offices
- industrial warehouses and factories
- hotels, motels and resort developments
- heritage listed & sensitive buildings
- service stations & truck stops
- fast food outlets
- shopping centres
- recycling buildings
- multilevel carparks
- aged care facilities
- land development
- industrial, residential & rural subdivisions
- retirement villages & multi unit developments
- civil road works & road alignments
- civil site works
- industrial hardstands
- sewer & water infrastructure & reticulation
- stormwater design & management plans
- farm dams
- water quality analysis & water sensitive urban design
- flammable liquid storage facilities and service station design
Our approach is geared to providing a total quality package from conception to final occupancy. L&S have an established reputation for providing professional services of the highest standard. In order to ensure that this high standard is maintained, we have established and implemented a Quality System conforming to ISO9001:2008.
Our system is fully third party certified by BSI Management Systems. We are also registered with the Queensland Department of Public Works Register of Building Consultants and have obtained a ‘PQC rating of Level 3 ‘The Industry Best Practice’.
Our commitment to detail, innovation, accuracy, practicality, compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and our willingness to solve unforeseen problems in practical and least disruptive ways, produce cost-effective solutions of a high standard.
The personalised service provided by the firm and the active involvement of the directors and experienced staff guarantees commitment to quality and delivery within the specified time frame.